Right at this very minute, this is what it looks like in El Paso! It's like I left, but I can come back any time I want. Well, not really... 
What's it like today? You can check it out here at this El Paso webcam page.
It's much prettier when you look the other direction. I found this photo while researching images for these posts. The mountains behind El Paso are really pretty, arent' they? 
Hmmm... I wonder if it's a painting... the caption called it a photo... I dunno! What do you guys think?
Why Protecting Dark Skies Benefits Both Wildlife and People
-
Dark sky conservation reduces light pollution, protects wildlife from
disrupted behaviour, and gives communities clearer views of the night sky.
And when...
1 week ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.