I meant to upload this the other day when I was obsessing over emotions, and then I got so emotional that I forgot all about it!! So here ya go:![]()
Ok, so maybe you don't want to actually experience your emotions. That's cool. Here's a game you can play - online - what a great way to avoid actually FEELING anything while still being able to SAY that you WORKED with a wide variety of EMOTIONS! Interested? Here's the link.
Why Protecting Dark Skies Benefits Both Wildlife and People
-
Dark sky conservation reduces light pollution, protects wildlife from
disrupted behaviour, and gives communities clearer views of the night sky.
And when...
1 week ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.