Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mandala Art For Sale

The mandala art is all digital, so there are no issues in terms of packaging and shipping. I am planning to sell them as 16" by 16" limited edition fine art giclee prints on canvas. Here they are:



Abundance
This seemed an appropriate choice, since abundance is what I am wanting to achieve here. And also because this is the first mandala that I made.

-oOo-


NamasteI like the message, (Namaste means peace) almost as much as I like the image. Not only that, it really pops out on a web page, so I thought it would be a good choice for that reason as well.

-oOo-


Samadhi This one is so beautiful. I love the blue in it so much. It reminds me of water and stained glass together. Wouldn't it be cool to have a small reflecting pool with this image under the water? Maybe even with a few little orange koi swimming through it? Yummy!

-oOo-

MeditationI shared with a small demo print of this image with a coworker and she likes to keep it at her desk, it really pops out at you when you walk by. My sister, who is an incredibly gifted artist, made me a beautiful piece with an image similar to this, only she used colored glass and did a mosaic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.