Thursday, May 6, 2010

So I Went A Little Crazy...

Yesterday I went a little off the deep end... which I'm sure comes as a huge surprise to those of you who know and love me! I think I watched every single Tina Turner video on YouTube. Eventually, I grabbed the embed codes for a bunch of her videos which I'm sharing here today.

What a woman she is! So much enthusiasm, so much energy, so full of life and passion! I was just riveted... and then, of course, I got depressed because hey, I'll never be as cool as Tina Turner... let's face it... that ship left the harbor before I was even born!

So now I have one more person that I want to be and can't be... And I'm thinking, wouldn't it be unusual... wierd even... if suddenly the person I wanted to be was actually myself?

But it isn't ... and so here are the links to all those Tina Turner videos in case you didn't happen to see them when they posted:
But wait! I've even got Tina Turner Quotes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Tina Turner is indeed an iconic performer and an example of someone who overcame adversity to become bigger and better.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.