Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Some Not Very Interesting News

Well, I'm pretty sure that by now everyone I know is pretty tired of hearing about the website, so that's why the title of this post is "Not Very Interesting News." But, I have been working my ass off and I have to have some place to post updates of what's new... so here it is.

My friend Daniel and I were talking about meditation, and I was kind of psyched about all the Transcendental Meditation content I had uploaded earlier, so I got to work and made the Meditation landing page. I totally love how it looks. The ads need some tweaking so they aren't so... well... obnoxious... but other than that I really like it. I also put up some meditation content:
Then I posted two more Sufi Stories.
I also added two new pages (A story called "Socks", and 4 new poems) to the Independent Review Winter 1986 issue. I figure if I do one or two pages at a time, it'll eventually be completely finished and I can move on to the Spring 1987 Issue, and at some point all the issues will be online and I'll be done with that.

Then I got excited about creating the Dog Training Pages which I think looks awesome. I also uploaded a few pages of stuff including:
So, there you have it. The story of my weekend...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 Comment:

kellynbreesmom's, Just about Life said...

I don't know how I found your blog, it just sort of appeared on mine . I like your sense of humor. I am going to read your dog training tips. I love dogs.I dogsit and walk dogs. Sometimes I will glean a hint from trainers when I come across a unusual dog problem :). I am a fan of Cesar Milan.I get a lot f tips from him. -Denise-

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.