Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I made a sale at Cafe Press

I made a sale at Cafe Press! How cool is that?
Here's what I sold. It's an I Love to Paint Sticker.



Now, admitedly it's a cool design... but why doesn't it say "I love to paint"? That's just stupid! I have a whole bunch of designs with this same image - all tagged with the title of "I love to paint" and not a single one actually says that ON the item itself.

Clearly, I need to get in there and redo a whole bunch of stuff! If I can sell that sticker, with no advertising, and it doesn't even say "I love to paint" on it... then I can sell the rest of the cool stuff once I get the words on there and the design advertised.

So, interestingly, instead of being happy and excited about making a sale - I'm freaking out and embarassed that the item I made wasn't even better than it is. And that's just dumb! Maybe even as dumb as NOT putting "I love to paint" on the acual items!

I think this calls for a six pack of beer and a movie! maybe even two movies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

badthing1 said...

Hi Two Feathers :)

Applauding your sale of your beautiful sticker!!!!

I think that whomever decided to buy the sticker must have picked up the vibrations from it that you are an artist and you love to paint. :) ;)

After you DO put the words on the sticker, I bet the sales will skyrocket, since there are so many artists out there.

Take care and thank you again for showcasing my book in your question of the day. HUG

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. Hugs and smiles!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.