Saturday, September 15, 2007

Look what I managed to do!

Check this out! I asked for a review of one of my blogs, and here's the reply I recieved.

Hi Shirley,Your web site review of "way cool pictures" will be posted on Tuesday the 18th at 6 am. It will be there for the whole day. I would like to wish you continued success with your blog. We enjoyed it. Phil Matson your-relevant.com


Isn't that cool?
Here's the email I sent.


On 9/12/07, SHIRLEY GIBSON wrote:
I was hoping you would find the time to post a review of my blog.
It would be deeply appreciated.

My name is: Shirley Gibson
The name of the website is: Way Cool Pictures
The URL is: http://waycoolpictures.blogspot.com/

This is a picture blog. New images are uploaded daily. There are funny pictures, adorable cute animals, odd houses, interesting art, amazing nature photos, etc. Something different every day.

The coolest thing about Way Cool Pictures is that: Nothing offensive is ever posted . I put all the offensive, over the top, shockingly ridiculous and raunchy stuff on More Cool Pictures ... and then combined the two together in One Cool Picture After Another.

Thank you so much for reading my email and considering my blog for a possible review.
Blessings,
Shirley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.