Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feeling Discouraged

Way back in July of 09, I wrote the following post and somehow it never got posted. It is somewhat discouraging to me that I'm still in that dark wood, the Slough of Despond, and sitll without a muse or even a puppy...


Feeling Discouraged? Start something new!

At least this is what the Oracle told me just now. I have spent most of the day wandering in my "dark wood" without the benefit of a Beatrice, a Virgil, or a firm and structured belief in the afterlife. It feels pretty much like the Slough of Despond to me...

So, I asked Auntie Moss if my life was worth living, and she said, "What does an old witch woman know?" Apparently not a heck of a lot!! So then I thought I'd ask the Oracle and this is what I got:

I asked the I Ching Oracle:
how can I find a way to make a life that feels good to be in?

16. Yu - Eagerness to Start, Enthusiasm
Start something new. Celebration, feasting, and music will raise your spirits.

What does the Oracle hold for you?
http://luckyhonu.com/

Interestingly, this is something I often do. I get discouraged, down hearted, and next thing you know, I'm knee deep in some new project. That's why I have 27 blogs - 3 websites - a table full of mosaic stuff - under which is stored art supplies - a room full of strange stuff that I once thought I'd do something really cool with - not to mention 5 cats and a crazy insane dog - and a whole bunch of unfinished projects floating around here and there.

Actually - now that we're in 2011 - its more blogs, more websites, more strange stuff, but thankfully... just 4 cats, 2 birds, and not even one crazy insane dog! I can't tell if I'm making progress or not...

Looks like I need to start counting my marbles, doesn't it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.