Imagine my surprise this morning when I checked my mail only to find this Google Web Alert for: shirley gibson.
Shirley Gibson Obituary or Memoriam: Shirley Gibson's Obituary by ...
Online obituary or memoriam for Shirley Gibson. Read Shirley Gibson's life story , offer tributes/condolences, send flowers or create a Shirley Gibson online ...
legacy.com/obituaries/denverpost
And of course, now everyone will know my real name isn't Twofeathers, but it doesn't matter since I'm dead. Or, more accurately one of the living dead, and if you are even the slightest bit interested, you can read all about it here.
Why Protecting Dark Skies Benefits Both Wildlife and People
-
Dark sky conservation reduces light pollution, protects wildlife from
disrupted behaviour, and gives communities clearer views of the night sky.
And when...
5 days ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.