Thursday, September 4, 2008

My New Toy

I want to thank everyone who has been so kind those of you that I know personally, and the wonderful people who have commented here, giving me words of encouragement even though they don't know me. You are all deeply appreciated.

On Monday, I got this email from my friend Cindy:

Sorry to hear about your dad and your sweet doggy. My dog, Tigger, had a cancerous tumor on her rear foot last year right about the time we were moving. The vet said we needed to amputate at least her foot if not her leg. We then took her to the oncologist who said we needed to amputate her hind leg at the hip. Well, I have had a 3-legged dog before and know they do great, but I just wasn't ready to do that to the girl! So I bought a Genesis tuning fork which is supposed to destroy cancer cells and I used that on her along with Reiki (and Lexi Reiki'd too, which I think kid Reiki is even more powerful than ours) and her tumor went completely away! And has stayed away!!!!

A friend of mine who is also an animal communicator does tuning fork healings and I bought the Genesis fork through her. I think it was about $30 plus tax. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! FOR YOU DAD AND FOR YOUR DOG!!! It doesn't hurt, although with Tigger, she didn't like it - I think she could feel the vibration of the cancer cells shattering. I heard a story from my friend Linda about a couple who had a little boy with cancer and they did the tuning fork on him every day pretty much non-stop and it worked for them. I do believe that there are certain paths that are set to happen and it could be your dad's or your dog's time to go, but maybe not - worth thinking about anyway.

My vets are just astonished that Tigger's foot is now COMPLETELY healed and perfect!


So, naturally, I immediately went out and got myself one. I got it from Linda Trent, Cindy's friend. Here's what it looks like:

genesis fork

So what does it do? I think the idea is that through the use of sound waves, the cells are raised to a higher vibrational level which in turn facilitates healing. But I'm not exactly sure. This is the blurb I found about it online:

This fork is combined with the others to cause things to happen or to create things. It can be used alone or with the Gabriel fork to repair damaged portions of DNA. It can also be used alone or with the Shekinah fork to destroy cancer cells. It also will move bones and joints back into place when they are out of alignment. It will also repair and rebuild muscles and tissue. These are just a few of the amazing things we are discovering about this frequency. The possibilities are endless. Included are instructions for usage and a velvet pouch with drawstring.

Well that's all well and good... but does it work? I don't know if it's going to heal my dog or not. The jury is still out on that one. I did, however, use it on myself. I was curious to see how it felt, and what it might be able to do. And the results were astonishing to say the least.

For the last 3 months, I've had a lot of problems with one of my feet. It felt as if I had somehow broken one of the bones on the top of my foot - that kind of pain. Nothing worked. Then I noticed that there was a fatty tumor right where the pain would start from, and I think it was pressing on a nerve or putting pressure on a ligament, or pushing a bone out of place.... something like that. Anyway, I have no medical insurance - so I was just ignoring it mostly, and taking tylenol if it hurt too much.

Well, when I got the tuning fork, I was curious to see if it "felt" like anything, so I used it on my foot. It was interesting, because I could actually feel something happening, and then the rest of the day my foot didn't hurt at all. I used it for 3 days and this morning, I realized that the fatty tumor is gone. Yep. Gone. And my foot? It feels fine. So, we'll see what happens with Cinnamin! I haven't noticed any spectacular changes. Her appetite did pick up a little bit, and when I use it on her, she does look a little perkier... and if nothing else, it gives me something to do besides worry and fret.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 Comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Okay , another too cool thing for me to buy,lol, just came from their website, might pick one up, keep us informed on how it's working with Cinnamin.

Anonymous said...

Sound is an incredible thing that we do not fully understand. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Dunno, maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find the address for the website where you got yours. I'm interested in trying this out. Thanks!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I'm sorry - I neglected to put a link up! I've fixed the post and inserted a link to the website of the person I got my Genesis Fork from.

Also, they can be found on the internet if you do a google search for "Genesis Fork."

I don't think it's going to heal my dog - she is in a steady decline. But my foot is better - so if you get one, I'd be curious to if it works for you.

Anonymous said...

Bang a gong!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.