Thursday, February 28, 2008

Numerologically Speaking

I found a fun little web site. It's called Marlies' Creative Universe. She has some fun numerology stuff that's easy to understand. Her nifty java script calculators make it easy to figure out what your numbers are. Here are the highlights:

My personal year is an 8 - which means Test and Evaluation:

You have done your reflecting last year and now you are switching from looking inward to looking outward. You are manifesting what you have worked on during the past 7 years. The physical world with its material issues, career and worldly accomplishments will take up a lot of your time. You are ambitious and now you know your strengths and are willing to take on more challenges....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Hey It's Me, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Numerologically Speaking

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

the gay bookworm said...

My year number is 4, Year of taking care of business, putting down roots. My Karmic number is 3. I am supposed to be doing something creative that I love and the money/abundance will flow. Something like that. It was interesting.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Daniel:

Maybe we ought to take a day and do some go with the flow abstract art! I think you'd love it, and I think Gary would enjoy it too. That would get the creative juices moving.

Putting down roots... that's what you are trying to do. The thing is, you are wanting to put those roots into the RIGHT pot.

Even if you are a dandelion, able to root just about anywhere and stubbornly stay put... to root into a sidewalk on a busy street is the kiss of death...

So... I think you've got an idea of a wonderful pot... a great little plot of land... soil weather all the right stuff for some great fertile growth... and that's what you are working on now, making that happen. And in the mean time - feeling rootless - insecure - unsettled - heeled in rather than actually planted.

I love you and I'm sorry.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.