Thursday, November 8, 2007

I got an award for one of my blogs!

Bob over at Black Holes and Astrostuff, who by the way has a really nifty blog about space, stars, comets, and other cool astronomical stuff, has honoured me with the "Community Blogger Award" for Way Cool Pictures. It is awarded to people who reach out and make the blogging community a better one. He gave it to me because the pictures I post always make him smile. Thank you Bob.

I would like to pass on this award to Marilyn's Non-Violent News Page. I really appreciate her dedication to making the world a better place to live in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

badthing1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
badthing1 said...

Hi Shirley :)

Thank you so much sweetie!!! You've made me very happy with this award. Your heart is as lovely as your Mandalas.

Here is where I've placed it: http://www.non-violent.com/awards.htm

I love YOUR blogs as well, you know. HUG KISS to you.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.