Thursday, November 29, 2007

I would be happier if

Yesterday, I wrote THE definitive list of what would make me happier. Because this is MY blog, and it's all about ME ME ME, I could (if I wanted) bore everyone to death, and put the entire (6 page) list up right here, right now.

I have, however, decided to post just one small piece of it. See how I care about you guys? Thank you notes will be read and appreciated.

Ok, here goes:

I would be happier if I wasn't so full of self-doubt. If I trusted the inner voice of Spirit. If I wasn't so clenched up in fear - if I could trust the process, if I could let go of the need to know in advance or in detail what the outcome of any decision will be, and instead be able to follow my heart and my intuition even into a dark and mysterious place - knowing that somehow, some way, I will come out the other side wiser and deeper - fuller - with more to share, to give.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Disclaimer:
Sometime in the near future, I am going to put all the rest of it up. And I will be kind, and put them up post dated and divided up into manageable pieces and parts, so that if anyone DOES happen to be interested, they could go see it. I want to post the whole thing, because I intend to keep track and see how well I am doing at manifesting my intentions. And my intention is to take the steps necessary to be happier if...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear and self-doubt is our greatest obstacle and deepest chasm. Ironically it takes a whole lotta courage to get past it incrementally, step by step, but no doubt you will.

Here is my thank you note:

Your diclaimer is duly noted. Nonetheless, I thank you for sharing this moment of clarity and truth. I'm actually looking forward to more of your reveals on this topic. Do I need a note from my doctor?

Yours truly, MW

saradiba said...

To be able to come out with a definitive list of what will make you happier is an achievement in itself.

Having identified the problem it is now in your hands to change it.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

"It is now in my hands to change it" ... I like that. Yes! You're right! Thank you!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.