Thursday, November 22, 2007

Squid Anyone?


curried squid dimsum
Originally uploaded by u m a m i
So, today is Thanksgiving, and I am NOT spending it with family and friends. And I woke up feeling particularly alone and sad. In fact, I could feel myself slipping into a real funk!

Then it occurred to me that it might be helpful to think of something to be grateful for today. And here it is. I am really glad that Curried Squid is NOT on the menu for today! THANK GOD that I don't have to look at it, or pick at it, or try to eat it! I don't even have to see someone else eating it! What a relief!!

WOW! I feel better already!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.