Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And so...

Having satisfied my urge to rant, I thought it might be a good idea to have a talk with someone. But who? And then it came to me - a flash of inspiration! My mental attitude is in the toilet, who better to ask than the Plumber Guy? So, I asked what would be the best way to fix my depression. And he said - I kid you not!! - "Maybe you should ask someone who knows." I love the Plumber Guy. So, I took his advice and paid a visit to the I Ching Oracle.


I asked the I Ching Oracle: Why am I depressed, and what can be done about it?


(present) 21. Shih Ho - Biting Through
Confront the problem head on to find resolution to conflicts. After some initial tough times comes a breakthrough, and then there is good fortune.

(future) 27. I - Corners of the Mouth
The mouth not only eats and drinks, but also speaks. Seek moderation, avoiding excess or carelessness with your mouth.

What does the Oracle hold for you?
http://luckyhonu.com/iching/oracle


Did he just tell me to shut up?
I think he did!
So I will!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

deb: Mr. Plumber, how can I help Shirley to feel better?

plumber dude: For that you'll have to ask an electrician

Shirley Twofeathers said...

LOL!
OMG that's too funny!

And now I'm smiling and laughing. The plumber dude really knows his stuff doesn't he?

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.