Ok, so I wanted to make up for the sheep testicle video... and article about eating testicles... and the concrete sheep with the large testicles.... so I'm uploading this educational video on felt making.
Have you ever made felt? It's not hard, all it takes is time and elbow grease... oh, and wool. I went to a felt making class once. It was a lot of fun. I made a pair of boots that were really cool. I wonder where they are...
Why Protecting Dark Skies Benefits Both Wildlife and People
-
Dark sky conservation reduces light pollution, protects wildlife from
disrupted behaviour, and gives communities clearer views of the night sky.
And when...
6 days ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.