Monday, January 4, 2010

Being Entish


Ok... so I just posted a bunch of stuff about Ents. As a matter of fact, you now have access, on this site, to just about everything you might ever want to know about Treebeard and the Entmoot. I have quotes, a list, and fresh from wikipedia - a history. Why?

Well, I'm getting to that. Don't be hasty, little human.

I watched the Lord of the Rings, as I always do this time of the year. And while I've already blogged about how once again, I'm going for the gold and will be trying to "be" Aragorn, what I haven't talked endlessly about, at least not yet, but I will... soon enough, is who I have actually succeeded at "being" for the past year. And yes, you've probably guessed it already. I'm pretty sure that I've spent most of last year being about as Entish as a person can get....

And this post has been moved to my personal blog on my new website, shirleytwofeathers.com and can be found in its entirety here: Being Entish

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.