Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Did you know I used to write stories?

Today I found a story I wrote years ago... I had totally forgotten it - and surprisingly - I really enjoyed reading it this morning. So I said to myself, "What the heck, I'll put it on my blog." It's a 3000 word story, which is kind of long for a blog post. So, I thought I'd introduce it here and then post it in four parts or "chapters".

The name of the story is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I must not have sent it to very many publishers because it doesn't have a bunch of return envelopes and rejection letters attached to it. This leads me to believe that I wrote it and then got discouraged because of other rejection letters received for other stories; or I wrote it and then got discouraged because the people around me didn't "rave" about how wonderful it was; or I wrote it and then got discouraged for totally unrelated reasons...

So, here it is: Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three, Chapter Four

If any one has the fortitude to read the whole thing, I'd love it if you would let me know. You wouldn't even have to say that you liked it or didn't like it. Just knowing someone besides me actually read it would make my day.

Smiles and hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.