Friday, December 21, 2007

What DO I want?

Today, I actually took the time to write down what it is that I really do want. I expected the list would look a little bit different than it does. I fully expected my list would say that I want money, and I want to be healthy, and I want a Vardo Van, and I want my dog to live as long as I do, and I want to be enlightened, and I want everything to be OK.

And while those things are certainly embedded, the list itself came out somewhat different, here it is...

... well actually, this post has been moved to my new website, Hey It's Me, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and if you are interested, you can find it here: What DO I want?


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I LoVe this Shirley T! It speaks to every part of my Being. Thank you abudnantly for this eloquent and evocative expression of mind, body, spirit. Your writing always connects with me.

PS I have something for you in the frog smoochin' department.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.