Thursday, December 20, 2007

Eight Principles and Fun

So, I was thinking about the Osho Playfulness card, and found myself on a small journey. First, I stumbled into a cute little flash movie about fun.

You can find it at Eight Principles. I watched the little presentation, found it enjoyable and next thing you know I'm answering questions like this one: Like a little more fun in your life? And signing up for this: A free 5 part e-course: The Five Questions for a Life of Fun, Inspiration and Action. It's short. It's practical. And it's free.

So, starting tomorrow, it looks like I'll be investigating how to have a life of Fun, Inspiration, and Action. I'll let you know how it goes, and if it's interesting, I'll post it here or on The Prosperity Project. In the mean time, I really like the principles - especially that first one - Stop Following the Rules. I think I'm going to do a series of posts on them. Look for it sometime after Christmas. I'm going to see if I can find some fun pictures to illustrate each one.

They also have another flash movie: The 5.75 Questions You've Been Avoiding! Interestingly, I avoided watching it. LOL. If you happen to check it out, let me know if it's worth a look see.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The questions you were avoiding just builds on the 8 principles. It was worth the watch but you have to watch it at least twice. Once to watch twice to write down the questions so that you can apply them to yourself. The graphics are great just like the 8 principles of fun.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Ok, cool!

I got the first installment of my e course on A Life of Fun etc. I think I'll blog it at the prosperity project. It's somewhat elementary... and yet it's something I never seem to find "time" to do.

So, I'm thinking that if I blog it there, maybe that will give me the incentive to actually DO it.

I'm wondering if it's the same as whats on the 5.75 questions thingy. I guess I'll have to stop avoiding and go look!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.