Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Are you psychic?

A friend of mine sent me a link to a website that has an intuition test, and a test for psychic ability. I thought it might be fun to share it here. The neame of the site is IntuitionTest.com. Here's the blurb on the front page:

Are you intuitive? The dictionary defines intuitive (adj.) as "being guided by one’s intuition". If you’re intuitive, you tend to:

  • Follow your heart
  • Listen to your inner voice
  • Trust your feelings

If that sounds like you, you may not need an intuition test to tell you so! (But we have one for you, just the same.) Take the intuition test.

Well, I took the test and here are my results:

  • You scored 195 out of a possible 200 points.
  • You are extremely intuitive (But you already knew that!)

Ok... so that was cool I then decided to take the psychic test. Here's what they had to say about it:

Are you psychic? "Psychic" comes from a greek word, meaning "of or pertaining to the soul". If you’re psychic, you tend to:

  • Often know what’s going to happen ahead of time
  • Find that information just “comes to you”
  • See, feel, and hear things that prove to be accurate
  • If you're psychic, you probably don't need a psychic ability test to tell you so! (But we have one for you, just the same.) Take the psychic ability test.

So, bolstered by the intuition results, I launched confidently into the psychic ability test. I did amazinly terrible! Here are my results:

  • You scored 5 out of a possible 100 points.
  • You are surprisingly un-psychic

LOL... Ok, so now we know. I cannot fortell the future. I wonder if that means my inner voices are just wrong?


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.