Tuesday, April 1, 2008

If I was a dragon...

Having gotten into a good size funk over my inability to transform myself into a dragon, I was at work, whining and complaining about it, and someone asked me what I would do if I was a dragon. So, here's my list:

  1. Bank of America would be toast.
  2. Developers would be terrified to go anywhere near a rainforest.
  3. George W Bush would be homeless - sorry. Maybe he could go live in New Orleans in one of those trailers he so generously provided!
  4. China is so beautiful, I'd probably plan to live there, just as soon as I got done roasting their government officials. The olympics would have to be canceled of course, as would plans for world domination, and Tibet would be my gift to the Dalai Lama. (Unless I accidentally breathed on him and set him on fire.)
  5. Warships would swim with the fishes, and not one war plane, missle, or rocket would make it into the sky - yes I know I'd be busy!
  6. Any factory, any powerplant, any place of business not being extremely cautious about pollution - well, let's just say the construction trade would be booming.
  7. When I got bored with making people behave, I'd vacation in Australia, and allow heads of governments bring me treasures and jewels.
  8. Eventually, I'd get lonely, and then I'd fly off on "the other wind" and find out where all the other dragons live.

If you were a dragon, what would you do?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.