Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here's what I've been doing!

When I was working on the background information for my post on my Easter Drama, I got started reading The Findhorn Garden book again. And I got inspired to turn my office into a meditation room... which basically means transforming this:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

into this:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Yes!
And I did it too. Looks awesome. Feels awesome. I'm loving it.
Ok, yeah, my actual meditation room doesn't look EXACTLY like the picture... but it's close... and I think it's even better! If I ever have batteries for my digital camera, I'll take a picture of it!

Oh, and by the way. While looking for images to illustrate my "extreme office makeover," I happened on to this nifty picture:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Isn't that a cute little place? It's the meditation room at Findhorn Garden! Geez.. I wish I was there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 Comments:

the gay bookworm said...

We all know your meditation rooom is much larger and filled with the sounds of fountains and birds. Ah the space that one has on one's country estate. It is an enviable place to be. LOL So glad you have some space to let your spirit roam in.

Anonymous said...

It is an enviable place to be, you should come over and see it some time soon!

Bob Johnson said...

Great for you!, I love the hobbit house, very cool, love to have flowers on my roof,lol.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.