Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here's something really cool... maybe.



Samurai Cuts Egg in Slow Motion


Well? Was it cool or not?

You'd think I would know if it was cool or not, and that if it wasn't cool, I probably wouldn't post it... HOWEVER... I have crappy dial up and so I don't really even get to see videos that I post here. So why post them at all? Because it's my blog and I want to? Because someday maybe I'll have high speed internet? Because it's not all about ME ME ME, sometimes it's about YOU? I don't know... maybe I'm just bored and spending too much time on the computer!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.