Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not getting it together!

So, today I'm supposed to be packing and organizing, and getting ready to drive 1000 miles across the country so I can spend 2 weeks in Texas with my family. I'm leaving in the morning, and I don't even have a map! So, what am I doing? This!

I was going to clean the house before I left, but I wandered around and wandered around... kind of like that star I showed you a picture of earlier. And next thing you know, I said to myself, "I should be cleaning!" Well, in my book, "should" is a bad word. So then I said, "Yes... but I DON'T WANT TO." So, I guess I'm not gonna do any cleaning before I leave.... because the part of me that makes me do the things I don't want to do fell off the TV and got broken.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

LOL

Anyway, I'll be off the grid for about two weeks starting tomorrow. Most of the blogs are on "automatic" thanks to Blogger.com's cool new scheduled publishing thingy. I decided not to do that here, it felt too much like posthumous blogging...

So, if it feels right, and if it's possible, and if it's convenient, I'll blog from my sister's house in Texas, otherwise, I'll see you back here in two weeks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Hey have a safe and great time!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thanks Bob, you too!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.