Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sixty Eight Seconds of Pure Thought

Yowsers! I wonder how hard could that possibly be? I think I'm going to try it.... but first I have to think of something inconsequential that I'd like to manifest... hmmm...

Here's a better idea! How about YOU, whoever you are, reading this... Why don't you spend 68 seconds thinking of something inconsequential to YOU... say for example... shirleytwofeathers gets a check for $1000.00 in the mail! Think about how fun that would be for ME, how interesting and cool it would be for ME, and easy it is for YOU to think positively about ME getting it!!

And in return, just as soon as I receive my $1000.00 check... I'll do the same for you.
LOL


Ok... no, I'm just kidding. Tell you what, I'll spend 68 seconds visualizing that each person who reads this post receives a nice fat check in the mail... and you guys reading this do the same for me. And we'll see how it works? OK? Have we got a deal?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 Comment:

Bob Johnson said...

Lol Shirley, In my mind you got your $1,000, but something cool happened, you didn't just get a 1,000 dollars, it was 100,000, you actually got an inheritance from a chief in Nigeria.lol

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.