Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where I want to go next!



Ok, so next time I go somewhere, I'd like to stop by here and buy a bunch ... and I mean a BIG bunch... of stuff! I'll have to rent a truck to get it all home. And then I might even need a bigger house! Take a look!

Gemstar Gemstone Company427 Shaker Blvd
Enfield, NH 03748
603-632-7115

Crystal+formations+gemstar
Check this out! Love these big crystals!

beads+gemstar
Wow! Beads!

Tracy+with+amethyst+cathedral
Amythyst Cathedrals galore!!
And no, that's not me... it's some other lucky person!! I wonder what she bought!

rock+gemstar
Ooooh! Pretty!

Tim+with+Selenite
OMG! Look at those chunks of selenite!!

windchimes
Now wasn't that fun?
I can almost hear the windchimes!


~discovered at Summersea Herbs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that "Oooh! and that "OMG!" I want to go too! I can hear the windchimes beckoning me.

Anonymous said...

OK... let's just do it!! Quick, before the price of gas hits $26 a gallon!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.