Thursday, May 22, 2008

And so today...


Today I met with a man who was standing next to a teepee with his horse. We looked at each other for a long time. I was thinking that maybe, pretty soon, the horse would twitch his tail, or snort or something...

When he spoke to me he said, "Live close to the earth."

This was really similar to what I heard yesterday. I'm wondering if it's maybe a message or a suggestion that it would be beneficial and instructive for me to spend the night outside some time soon. I do have a little tent, and even some firewood. I could make a small fire, and spend some quality time really feeling my connection to the earth herself.

Amber Canyon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.