Thursday, August 21, 2008

Giant Penis Nebula

All this stuff about darkness and the night sky reminded me that I was going to upload a picture of the Giant Penis Nebula for my friend Bob, so he can attract a shitload of traffic to Black Holes and Astrostuff.

So, here it is:

2002-11-a-1024_wallpaper

Ok... yeah, I know it doesn't really actually look like a giant penis. As a matter of fact, it's called the Tadpole Galaxy... Which means it's not even really a nebula. So I'm striking out on all counts! All I can say is that it's been a really really long time since I've seen an actual penis up close and in person - so... that's my excuse.

On the other hand, you could maybe call it the Giant Sperm Nebula... because it does kind of look like one... doesn't it? huh? huh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

So, Bob, if you want to put this - or an even better facsimile on your site, feel free to grab the url to the picture. It's hosted at Zooomr (I think) just click on the image and you should get the embed html....

Anyway, I thought this was hilariously fun. Thanks for the opportunity to be silly and stupid!

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, okay never thought it was this one, mostly for the reasons you stated, like it not being a nebula and all, the link below is the one I thought you were talking about, it's an actual nebula, and one part,the tallest looks like a penis, I feel like a naughty school boy printing that word,lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Piotr_Wachowicz_eagle_nebula.jpg

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.