Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Deja Vu All Over Again!

I was going back through emails from my sister. Believe it or not, I have have kept them as far back as 2004! This little exchange really caught my interest. It was written in July 2004:

And so I added up the numbers
and
Now I'm depressed.
I should be happy -
I've just proved that the impossible is possible
I sat down with my bills
added them all up
and they come to more than the $300 a week bathing job
even pared down to the barest minimum.
How is it that I am caught up for July?
I don't know.
How did I make it on $800 a month (sometimes less)from November to now?
How is it that I actually have money in a savings account?
And none of my utilities are turned off?
And nothing has been reposessed?
It's probably a financial miracle that I even have any money at all!
I should fall to my knees and be thankful.


So, that was four years ago. I am now employed someplace else making $250 a week and picking up odd jobs here and there. My bills are not substantially different, it's still a miracle! And I have yet to fall to my knees and be thankful!

I'm going to do that right now.
Really.
I am!

And then, I'm going to post my sister's reply...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.