Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where have I been?

Not seeing as many posts from me recently? That's because I have been taking two days a week to be off the grid and living my life - as opposed to being on the Internet and living vicariously in cyberspace. It seems like a good plan, and so far I have managed to:

  1. Created a prototype of an "Orgone generator, linear kimana, reiki powered, medicine wheel, magnetized, rune magick box, tray, landing pad..." something or other.... I wonder if I'll actually make a real one.
  2. Organize and sort through my tapes and CD's.
  3. Listened to actual music.
  4. Cleaned up most of my office (key word being "most").
  5. Made a really big mess in the living room (the office "stuff" having been moved in there in order to have a "cleaned up" office).
  6. Avoided the dishes totally for ... let me see ... 3 weeks now.
  7. Watched a number of movies, including one really cool one about a Thai kickboxer.
  8. Become totally disappointed with my life because I will never be the aforementioned kickboxer. I will never be that cute, I will never be that limber, I will never be that strong, I will never be that quick... etc. etc.... it's a long list.
  9. Watched the trailers and extra features of the aforementioned movie about 6 times so that I could wallow in my "never ever's"
  10. Started but did not finish 5 books.
  11. Got totally behind on several blogs - like it matters to the world at large - LOL.
  12. Procrastinated getting Christmas presents for my family for ... let me see ... 5 weeks now?
  13. Cancelled as many appointments as possible so I could make the aforementioned mess in my living room even messier.
  14. Had beer for breakfast on at least 2 occasions.

I'm sure there's more, but these are the highlights!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 Comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, beer for breakfast? did you at least have toast?lol.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think I had several slices of cold pizza. It was a seriously disfunctional weekend!

Anonymous said...

Shirley I know where you were and I still think it was selfish of you to not offer me any pizza or beer. What kinda blog leader/friend/witch thing is that to not offer sustinance. Is that spelled right? Well if I wasn't so hungry and thirsty I could probably spell. LOL

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Gee daniel, I'm sorry... You must have been practicing your invisibility spells... I distinctly remember setting the table for two and a half!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.