Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Spiritual Practice for the Day

So today I am working on a very tedious, possibly very enlightening spiritual practice called "Cleaning The House." As you can see, I'm not working steadfastly, diligently, or efficiently. If that was the case I wouldn't be posting this and my computer would be turned off.

I got inspired to do this partly because the dishes in the sink have become so sacred and powerful that they are creating new life. And I got inspired partly because I read in a book that "Our rooms are pictures of our consciousness. If you want to clean up your consciousness, then clean up your room."

Interestingly, as a super hero I'm "Super Fast", but as a "spiritual house keeper", I'm Super Slow. What I really need to do is hire this guy:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 Comment:

Changes in the wind said...

I can't even begin to work on someting if everything is a mess around me...I know that not everyone is like that but I am sure you are going to feel better!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.