Saturday, January 26, 2008

Me as a Super Hero

Your Superpower Should Be Super Speed

You're quick witted and fast to act.
You're mind works at warp speed. From your perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion.
You get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping.
Definitely not a couch potato, you feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something.

Why you would be a good superhero: You're be the first on the scene... and likely to finish the job before anyone else shows up

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Being bored by everyone else. Including other superheroes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my super power is mind reading. I like it. Just remeber I know what you're thinking.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Oh great swami daniel ... what am I thinking right now? huh? huh? huh?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Oh, and by the way... by the time you get around to reading my mind, I'm long gone don't cha know?

Bob Johnson said...

Mines invisibility, oh yeah, Me and my cat are gonna kick some butt now!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Jeez... I'm jealous. I always wanted to be invisible... oh well - I'm pretty sure that I can move so fast as to appear invisible...

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.