Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ok... Here I am...

There has been so much going on with me since Jan 1st that I think it might take 4 or 5 blog posts just to get it all said! I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start with The Lord of the Rings - because this is the background for the stuff I've been excited about and doing since the New Year began.

I absolutely love that story! I first read it in 1969. And I can remember that my family was huddled around the TV or the Radio, I'm not sure which. They were all excited because this was the day that Neil Armstrong, aboard the Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, along with Buzz Aldrin, touched down on the surface of the moon. What was I doing? I was reading The Lord of the Rings. Frodo and Sam were just begining the treck through the swamp with Gollum leading the way. My dad was really aggravated with me because I was not the least bit excited that the "Eagle had Landed".....

And This post has been moved to my new website, shirleytwofeathers.com and can be found there, on my personal blog, Hey It's Me. Here's a direct link: Ok... Here I am...


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.