Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Being In My Body

Probably you haven't been following my posts on "Living By The Book" probably because I haven't been posting them very regularly, and then when I do put them up, I back-date them which effectively buries them... And I'm sure you didn't see the post about "Do first, talk later" because I only just now posted it...

Yes, it's getting late, and no this isn't a trick of some kind, and yes I did think that emptying the bathtub with the bucket was a good idea, and soon I'll be taking up basket weaving, and no this doesn't really make any sense, and yes I know this. However, I am going to make a point here ... I think.

So that day, I think it was June 1st or something like that, I did go and take a ritual bath, and it was really really good. And while I was scraping all of the daily bullshit off my aura, and the grunge off my body, it occured to me that in order to really be an effective channeler of energy, in order to fully connect to the earth itself and to the living beings that surround me, it just might be important to be fully connected to my own physical body, to really feel and really inhabit this woman body that I live in...

Now I realize that you might be thinking... well duh! That's a no brainer! And I did know this on an intellectual level ... HOWEVER ... this was the first time that I really "got" it at an instinctual gut level. How important it is. So... That's what I came here to say tonight.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.