Thursday, June 19, 2008

Max and Tory

tory and max

max and tory

Meet Max and Tory. It looks like I'm going to be adopting them on Sunday. Why? Because one of them keeps talking to me. He talks to me in my mind and I keep telling him, "No, I don't need any birds!" and he just keeps right on talking to me about where am I going to put the cage and other bird-like chatter. And I keep saying, "No, if I wanted a bird - which I don't - I'd get an Amazon Gray - a cool intelligent bird, not a goofy little cockatiel."

So, finally, I have given in and I'm going to adopt them. I'm curious to see what comes of it. I am wondering where this will ultimately lead.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.