Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rambling thoughts on Creativity and Bloodletting

So today I was thinking about how on the blog, I'll go along posting something really serious and insightful and then I'll have a spurt of totally stupid (sometimes funny) stuff as if to negate or to offset all that seriosity. Kind of like the person who says something really heartfelt and real, and then they laugh... which, by the way, I do that too.... interesting...

So I was wondering what it was that was so serious as to bring forth the Church of Google and Escape Plan #452810b and I realized it was because of the realization that for me fear = creativity. And when I thought about it and took it one step further, I realized that I believed that to be authentic, honest, and real, you have to be suffering - which brought me to the Exploring Emotions exercise at the prosperity project. And I'm thinking that if I could just be RELAXED, then I'd find it possible to be Real and Creative and Authentic all with a MINIMAL amount of fear and suffering.

And while I was thinking about that, I was reminded of the story of Kali, which sent me on an Internet search for images that brought me to Chinnamasta, the goddess who cuts off her own head. I love this picture. I think I'm going to recreate it. I'll buy a canvas and paint her. Big, Bold, and Bloody. I could put the painting .... hmmm ..... ..... where??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.