Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My first video!

So here ya go. My first video ever! And it wasn't that hard either. Yeah, I know it would be better if it was right side up... details... details...




So, now that I have the first one under my belt I'm ready to go for the gold. You know, the one that will go viral in a matter of hours, the one that will be seen my millions of people all over the world...

It goes something like this. Daniel sets his hair on fire while I roll on the floor laughing. And the purpose of that video would be??? Well, to sell my art, of course!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

So am I the only one with a big black box instead of a video? Or did I do something stupid when I uploaded it from Flickr?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Ok, so the flickr video seemed to be messed up, so I went to YouTube, created an account and uploaded my first ever !!!! YouTube video. And here it is!! It should be viewable now!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.