Friday, June 13, 2008

My Back Yard

So... this is my back yard. Ever since I came back from Texas, I've been just totally in love with all the green.

Maybe I need a lawn mower?

Looks like I need a lawnmower, doesn't it? My one little sheep isn't keeping up with it too well is she? I think the grass is over her head in some places.

My Back Yard

And this is my pond. It's pretty full right now what with all the rain. Believe it or not, there are actually a gagillion goldfish who live here. They share the space with snapping turtles, snakes, crawdads, and dragonflies. I'm sure there are other fish too, but the goldfish are the only ones I ever see. Early mornings a heron comes and stalks the pond. I can see her out my living room window. It's pretty cool.

Cinnamin at the Pond

Cinnamin loves the pond. If you look at the image full size you can see the sunflower seeds floating on the water. I had just got done "feeding the ducks" and she was curious about what I was throwing into the water.

Cottonwood

And here's a picture of that wonderful cottonwood tree where the Leaf Dancers live. It's right outside the window of my meditation room, and I've really been enjoying it. I sit, with the window open, watching the leaves move, listening to the wind move them. Wow.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Very cool back yard.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thanks Bob, I like it a lot!

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.