Friday, June 6, 2008

A Mystery


Today, I spent time with two little girls. They were eating from an abalone shell - dirty, unkempt, seemingly uncared for. And I just wanted to scoop them up and wash their little faces and hands, and take care of them.

Then I began to wonder what it all really meant because they didn't speak to my mind, just to my heart. Did that mean that I needed to take better care of me? Or, maybe dirty and unkempt doesn't arbitrarily mean unloved and uncared for. Maybe they were happy and content to be eating what they were eating, to be as dirty as they were, and who am I to judge?

Did it mean that nourishment can be found where it's offered and not to judge the form in which it comes?

It's a mystery.

Amber Canyon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.