Monday, June 9, 2008

My Sister's Newest Book

my bad

So my sister sent me a draft of her newest book. Did I tell you she is a writer? She is! And she actually writes books! Not only does she start them, she also finishes them. And sometimes she even writes them in code!! Check this out! When I opened the file, this is what it said:

tm)2Ë$2e3¢¢d‰(tm)8y3/4?þçŸÿüq{·a-GiòêÑÉ"ãG^˜
ÓQ"L^=ú·o?äåEŒ‚8MÂWVaþèÏþÿüÿ1/49J‡‹Y˜-o'ä/oyuZó-ß}-§á,ÈŸ¤ó0áÅqšÍ‚‚o³Éw³ "YÌÓÙ(¢AGÅê"§ÇÇ珪·I_=ZdÉËê--Ï¢a-æ鸐?y(tm)ŽÇÑ0¬3/4Ô'}Îç-y]Y}âwYs†4ɧѯßmöGߍGœÖorkzˆÛY\ÿÞrþ9Ÿ6Ê‚%÷1‹Ëc/Ól4ÏÒa˜çüôºñîOŽMŸ]PÞâî/çëŸYŸdDÉÝÛw´îÿîòžpyß•Ÿý1/4Õ§
1/44HG+ù:÷-/áÅÑO¯-?¿ 9{sò¨þÑu8
qÑ}åÇƏԛü˜É-¿
ùËÛ ~õh-†Ù£ïä§Yùbö6MŠœ_òa1/2zt(tm)Eײ91/2Lòæ÷Ã1/4~'?ÿ(r)ú{3/4Îå}äëáØ
j˜¤%¬
'h'ƒþ ˜›ƒ•Ä9ø$¥ku°'
+yð·ÑÍžƒ2b´/
ô-/#-F¯óFØ·Yø¦¡wÙÊKÇ^à}ŒVÞU§·áHÂÁ¢
¡a¿Fow^
÷d#2×b5'£1&¡$
äÅ
-úôÍñåóë"4ŏ䣎OÏž]=¿ºûa#w±þë*Pª~Ô Ùüçb‡œBå/(r)ÈŽ?kŒü×úå§Çå
ù¯¯%£¡þ¤üYýHUžÁ/¨ËÚ1ò²ÍÛ._ÆA^ü&£0
G?Bª",
n"äþ{o"zIZxó,Xy"táå‹!)ÁW¤^1ò'ž÷aê¥,Ì£œ_
Hj¥‰åÞ'...õ÷â÷"_̧‹Ä›­r:+1/4$¯"Þ0(‚a1/4Êg"""‹^À
q¬~ƒÄeù[Ù‚T_2(c)ÿœÏÿwN5
9eu'•Þ{ï&I-ê\AÎ(c)³¬zDÞ'
­~ÿí[
{Ið/ÌiõÅÕ1ÿ0_ÁàNh:LwxóÊB­Ëâ Ë(r)
àNdâ‹2ºë†~ùrõWkUùªtw}Ÿtý£†XW2e_ôPmµ¿(r)k¢whE4ëIe*kc#T)ü PÀ¿ñ(L>Kq3/4¸¿ÐÚÎõW$ÝÉÅÓ"˳Úì÷q@å-ð¿/)k"BPs
W&µ¸-ù<Š "a ³Ûð'r}Ç‹Bì2öy'ˆ' qxä­Ã]œèÞ³1/4Ç^Ï"'Xó0ÆϱÛSø¥‹¢s¦ZE8OÎN(r)(96ÌÛ-Õƒ6'L1/4‰ 1žåøêâÅÉUg ƒ,^y³4KÄ j_Y" ]KôÅäñƒù<'B ÆOÖ>{Ê鋤¡æ=9ØÆ"ßñëã"7Ÿœ~"ê}Ççÿ°òÆY"Ë"vOJ"G.OϏOw+Bþ'÷¯ÁíÊû3/4Å!;~>1/2ró~J
aVx!Xéý¹Û¸Åd"ÿ/.Nßœõ 'ÆYºTÚhS£E³yšÑo2
%""Øn†Å}
k̨ç'i€q%Ü•(¶}oMéM¯²èœ
+
d"ÊŸE"iáM¢î"K8ÞË,‡(tm)­1/4¥Yœzc5‚}Óm]œ?=~¶[+ì¿3}`oNI'(c)ä1B\¤eºˆGÞ$,H"qyï",,Ù(tm)œLÉÝG*oŸ-åN¹Ù8æ7Lsñúüüúy*ã±ñ1/2QU)¬YØ9Ìþ5wÎ...Ìç÷\GotÈÃ!l..._ÙfŽ]ÂÇq""!Š%£mËËC'2†£Ð›F³öG7µpoé=6£7c€<ÃØýôÆô•p,†Ó w4¯h´ñãè†ü¯-ÏÃ!}}Þ(Œ±'†ö†4uûªvɬzÇ¡m~´QÏæ bý•>ò
Ú(r)§(r)~úš¢-ýµUAA›_ÖØ·Œ÷ÏB(tm)ti-ë/ƒø&?òŠò
J6W~@-‡á ÷*(tm)š'ÏPÖ/ÀóSÕ'¨Ó°V¸º ;àÿœzQAù7

And I'm like.... huh??? Ok, Gracie, I'm pretty intelligent, but hey, I'm not THAT smart! Well, whenever I am confronted with a problem, I turn to the Church of Google. Through which I was directed to a program that might possibly decipher it. I have downloaded said program twice now, and both times my internet connection has gone away before the download was complete.

So, I'm wondering... is this some sort of Alien Cypher? Did you CHANNEL this book from Andromeda? or Sirius? or... the Pleides? Is there an alien conspiracy working to ensure that this book is never read by simple humans like me?

More fun stuff can be found at my new website: Hey It's Me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.