Saturday, June 14, 2008

Your reverse ego

Shadows and reflections


My sister mentioned this in a recent email... her reverse ego... what an intersting thought... my reverse ego holds your reverse ego in high esteem! They are so important and interesting... like the long shadows that follow you around in the early morning and late afternoon hours...

When you were a kid, did you ever try to get away from your shadow? I did. I can remember spending hours and hours of trying to figure out how to walk the world with NO shadow. I had this idea that it would make me Magical and Special if I could only find the right technique. What I eventually came up with was... walk only with other larger people (or in the shadow of larger moving objects) and stay just in the right spot so that only THEIR shadow was visible... lay flat and burrow through tall grass... only go outside on a cloudy day or at night...

LOL... that was fun... thanks for reminding me!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, I always tried running faster then my shadow.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Running faster? You know, now that you mention it, I tried that too. How funny! I wonder if all kids do stuff like that.

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.