Here's something really cool! See this mandala? I made that!
And now someone is contemplating actually buying it. I just need to find the CD and look at the resolution and see if it can be printed larger than 16 x 16, upload it to Finer Works, and then... voila!
Wouldn't it be cool if I actually sold it?
And here's something interesting and dumb... I've always been kind of "ho hum" about it until now suddenly when someone else wants it, I'm seeing how beautiful it is...
Why Protecting Dark Skies Benefits Both Wildlife and People
-
Dark sky conservation reduces light pollution, protects wildlife from
disrupted behaviour, and gives communities clearer views of the night sky.
And when...
1 week ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.