Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Looks like it's time to recharge my batteries!

Ok... so today, when I did my "Living by the Book" meditation, I got the direct instruction to "Pay attention, this is serious." And it's been an enlightening day to say the least.

Here's what happened. I took my daughter to a Dr's appointment, and while I was waiting I flipped open "Anatomy of the Spirit" by Caroline Myss. She got my attention almost immediately with this statement:

Increasing and continual exhaustion that takes the edge of mental and emotional clarity is an energy symptom that indicates something is wrong in the body. Most people do not consider it a symptom because it is not actually painful. But when exhaustion continues, even when the person is getting more sleep, the body is trying to communicate that the person is "energetically ill." Responding to this message at the energy stage can often prevent the development of an illness.

Exhausted


Well, just yesterday, I was thinking about how low my energy levels have been. How it seems like I'm sleeping enough and yet I still don't have any real "umph" and I was wondering if maybe I'm enjoying a low grade depression. Caroline Myss had some stuff to say about that too!

Depression is another symptom that all is not well. Within the clinical world, depression is generally considered an emotional and mental disorder. But prolonged depression often precedes the development of a physical illness. In energy terms, depression literally is a release of energy - or life-force, if you will - without consciousness. If energy is like money, depression is like opening your wallet and announcing, "I don't care who takes my money or how it is spent." Prolonged depression inevitably creates chronic exhaustion. If you don't care who spends your money or how much, inevitably you will end up broke. Just so, without energy you cannot support your health.

Okay then! This really does sound serious! And I'm paying attention! Right away, I made a commitment to myself to recharge my energy batteries. The first thing that came to me was that it's time for me to start eating properly, and also to get serious about reclaiming my "power."

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate comments - however - comment spam will be deleted when discovered. A big thank you to every one else for taking the time to put your two cents in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

For A Different Kind Of Reading Try This!

Disclaimer

Images that appear on this site, original or modified for entertainment purposes, are copyright their respective owners and shirleytwofeathers claims no credit unless otherwise noted. If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon please contact me so I can start the removal process.